Posted to marketing@cassandra.apache.org by Molly Monroy <mo...@constantia.io> on 2023/04/12 19:10:05 UTC

Next Cassandra Marketing Working Group - 4/20 4p PT

Hi all - In prep for our next Cassandra Marketing Working Group (next Wed
at 4p PT to include our friends in APAC) - here’s an agenda which you
should feel free to contribute to. You’ll also find a recording and recap
of our morning MWG that took place on 4/5.

Link to meeting invite is also in this doc if you still need it. Cassandra
Marketing Working Group Notes and Agenda - Google Docs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_73-iSjo1ZKKFn410rOCqNctnhNJOFLvbVA225OdrXY/edit#>

Hope to see many of you there!

Molly