Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Wouter van den Boogaart <w....@beinformed.com> on 2012/03/07 10:41:58 UTC

configure error page with embedded jetty

Hello,

we are using the felix http bundle with embedded jetty to register filters and servlets,

when something goes wrong in the servlet, we want the user to get to a nice error page.
usually we configure this in the xml. how can we configure such things inside the osgi environment?

I've been searching through the mailing archive and
website and have not yet found an answer.

Regards

Wouter van den Boogaart

Re: configure error page with embedded jetty

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Am 07.03.2012 um 03:40 schrieb Wouter van den Boogaart:

> We need to configure error pages, we normally would set this in the web.xml on the context

We currently do not have such support. But it would probably make sense to add it somehow. If you could come up with a proposal, it would be great.

> Also trying to configure session timeout, and whether the cookie is secure/http-only

In the current trunk it is possible to configure the session timeout with the org.apache.felix.http.session.timeout configuration parameter (see [1]) (this is not released yet and needs a trunk build)

The secure property is derived from the request. The Http-Only property cannot currently be configured (you might want to report an enhancement issue for this).

Regards
Felix

[1] http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-http-service.html#ApacheFelixHTTPService-ConfigurationProperties

Posted by co...@christian-vogel.info.