Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by "Harris, Christopher P" <ch...@baxter.com> on 2013/08/13 01:48:42 UTC

Unknown widget TicketRelations warning message

Platform: Windows Server 2008
Front End: Apache web server
Back End: PostgreSQL
VirtualEnv is used

I've created my first ticket and have noticed the following message in between the ticket's Description section and the Attachments section:

Warning  Unknown widget TicketRelations

How can I get rid of this message?

-        Chris Harris
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

For Translation:

http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

Re: Unknown widget TicketRelations warning message

Posted by "Harris, Christopher P" <ch...@baxter.com>.
Awesome! Wow. That was a fast response. Thank you. I'll brave my first attempt at an upgrade and try it out.

I hadn't seen the option, of which you provided a screen shot, yet.

I thought I had browsed all of the links in the admin section. I'll check again.

 - Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2013, at 7:44 PM, "Ryan Ollos" <ry...@wandisco.com>> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Harris, Christopher P <ch...@baxter.com>> wrote:

Platform: Windows Server 2008

Front End: Apache web server

Back End: PostgreSQL

VirtualEnv is used

I’ve created my first ticket and have noticed the following message in between the ticket’s Description section and the Attachments section:

Warning  Unknown widget TicketRelations

How can I get rid of this message?

-        Chris Harris

Another user on the list is having this same issue:
http://markmail.org/thread/6y2i5gjeo4qi7z5b

Is the TicketRelations component enabled on your system?

<Untitled.png>

If that isn't the issue, please turn on TracLogging at debug level and try to spot any issue in the logs:
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracLogging

Chris (and Alice),

I think this issue may be fixed on the trunk already,
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/582

I checked out r15027576, reproduced the issue, upgraded to r1502757 and reinstalled the BloodhoundRelationPlugin - the issue was then fixed.

The issue should be resolved then with our next release, which is coming soon. The status of the release is here:
http://markmail.org/message/esgif6yfe5qhc77t

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.