Posted to odf-users@incubator.apache.org by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/05 17:12:26 UTC

How easily can an advanced web editor be used to edit ODF?

Dear ODF users,

I was asking myself, what effort does it take to enable ODF for an advanced
web editor as CKEditor 5 <https://ckeditor.com/ckeditor-5/>.

Therefore I have asked them today:
https://support.ckeditor.com/hc/en-us/requests/44254 (seems you need to log
in to read it)

Perhaps you have asked yourself the same question or you are just curious.
;-)

Cheers,
Svante
ᐧ

Re: How easily can an advanced web editor be used to edit ODF?

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ahmed,

You need to log in to be able to view the ticket.
Thanks for the reminder of your post, I have answered it now on the user
list.

Cheers,
Svante
ᐧ