Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dmitry Tatarkin <di...@sweb.ru> on 2004/08/12 17:16:20 UTC

need replace some functions from php

Hello!

We move ower site to cocoon and I need replacement for two php
functions: urlencode(), header(). Another words, how I can redirect from
XSP like
header("Location: http://127.0.0.1:8129/wallet?$q_str")
where
$q_str is a long string with cyrillic ?

--

С уважением,
Татаркин Дмитрий

Re: need replace some functions from php

Posted by Boris <bo...@petra-productions.de>.
Hallo Dmitry,

urlencoding in xsp you can to like that
<xsp-response:encode-url url=""/>
or
<xsp-response:encode-url><xsp-response:url>mystringtoencode</xsp-response:url></xsp-response:encode-url>

You should study the logicsheets in the cocoon-src
by example:
cocoon-2.1.3/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/response.xsl

Boris

Posted by Boris <bo...@petra-productions.de>.
Hello Dmitry,

redirection you normally organize in the sitemap.

have a look here
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/redirection.html

Boris