Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Cohen, Laurence" <lc...@novetta.com> on 2015/07/08 22:13:04 UTC

[users@httpd] mime.types

I am using the CentOS6 RPM for my Apache Web Server.  When starting up,
Apache complains that it could not open the mime.types file.  It's looking
for it in /etc and sure enough it isn't there.

Could someone please tell me what I can do to install a mime.types file?
I've tried looking for another rpm that would contain it, but I haven't
found one.  We have to do a minimal install when setting up our servers to
minimize security issues.  Could it be that by doing this, the rpm that
contains the mime.types file didn't get installed?

Thanks,

Larry

--

[image: www.novetta.com]

Larry Cohen

System Administrator

12021 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 400

Reston, VA 20190

Email  lcohen@novetta.com

Office  703-885-1064

Re: [users@httpd] mime.types

Posted by Kees Nuyt <k....@zonnet.nl>.
On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 23:47:30 -0700 (PDT), "Bardia Afshin"

> Unsubscribe

Regards, Cordialement, Groet,

Kees Nuyt

Re: [users@httpd] mime.types