Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by onmstester onmstester <on...@zoho.com> on 2018/09/04 07:08:43 UTC

counter mutation not persisted

My application updates a counter table with rate 50K per seconds in a cluster with 10 nodes. The problem is that counter value is less than what it should be in 20% of cases. dropped counter mutation in jmx is always equal to 0. I'm using batch statements to update counters and executeAsync.  I use BatchStatement.Type.UNLOGGED but i noticed that also there is a BatchStatement.Type.COUNTER, is there any benefit in using this type in my update counter method ? Thanks in Advance Sent using Zoho Mail