Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrea Massioli <ma...@efarmgroup.com> on 2004/10/28 16:15:41 UTC

[OT]: double .... click

Hi to all, perhaps I'm OT but I try to expose my problem because I cannot
find the right way to solve it.
My JSF (myFaces) application has a welcome page with a login form made of
two input box (login and password) and of a commandButton. When the
application start the first click on the button is ignored while from the
second the application run correctly.
How can I solve this problem?
Thanks to all.
Bye,
    Andrea

Ing. Andrea Massioli

eFarm Group Srl
www.efarmgroup.com
tel. +39 02 2399 7109
fax. +39 02 2399 7113
massioli@efarmgroup.com

Re: [OT]: double .... click

Posted by Dave Sag <ds...@visualitylife.com>.
i suspect your problem is with the navigation rules.

Disregard this messgae Re: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

Posted by Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com>.
Please Disregard this message!!!!!!!!!

Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com> wrote:Matthias,
Leave it to me to get an error on a method that does not exist.

Can any one help shed some light on this? I am stumped ( and ot for the first time either!)

I will copy in the web.xml file after the error message.

Thanks

Glenn

14:15:46,141 INFO  [EJBDeployer] Deployed: file:/C:/jboss-3.2.5/server/default/d
eploy/ejb.jar
14:15:46,281 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=file:/C
:/jboss-3.2.5/server/default/deploy/jmx-console.war/
14:15:46,862 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/web-console, warUrl=file:/C
:/jboss-3.2.5/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp64341web-console.war/
14:15:47,663 INFO  [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/C:/jboss-3.2.5/ser
ver/default/deploy/ProgAdmin.ear
14:15:51,589 WARN  [DeploymentInfo] Only the root deployment can set the loader
repository, ingoring config=null
14:15:51,629 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/ProgramAdministrator, warUr
l=file:/C:/jboss-3.2.5/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp64342ProgAdmin.ear-contents/
ProgAdmin.war/
14:15:53,051 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
14:15:53,502 ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.parseFacesConfi
gFiles(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:110)
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.getFacesConfig(
FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:88)
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.initFace
s(StartupServletContextListener.java:78)
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextI
nitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:60)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContex
t.java:3805)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4
321)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase
.java:823)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:80
7)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:595)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:
503)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:1
09)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.init(StandardContext.java:54
12)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.invoke(BaseModelMBean.java:
503)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:1
09)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatD
eployer.java:286)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.
java:70)
        at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:306)
        at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:62)
        at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:40)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanS
upport.java:271)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMB
eanSupport.java:221)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor83.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:60)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:61)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:53)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.
java:185)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceControl
ler.java:837)
        at $Proxy17.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:367)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor12.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.ReflectedDispatcher.dispatch(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:60)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:61)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:53)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.
java:185)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:473)
        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
        at $Proxy31.start(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:31
3)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:836)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:828)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:645)
        at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:608)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor30.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!--

* Copyright 2004 The Apache Software Foundation.

*

*

* http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

*

* limitations under the License.

-->

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC

"-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"

<web-app>

<!-- This web.xml can be used during debugging, when there is no myfaces.jar

library available.

The faces-config.xml file (that is normally in the myfaces.jar) must be

copied to the /WEB-INF directory of the web context.

The TLDs (that are normally in the myfaces.jar) must be

copied to the /WEB-INF/lib directory of the web context.-->

<description>debug web.xml</description>

<context-param>

<param-name>javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES</param-name>

<param-value>

/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml

</param-value>

<description>

Comma separated list of URIs of (additional) faces config files.

(e.g. /WEB-INF/my-config.xml)

See JSF 1.0 PRD2, 10.3.2

</description>

</context-param>

<context-param>

<param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>

<param-value>client</param-value>

<description>

State saving method: "client" or "server" (= default)

See JSF Specification 2.5.2

</description>

</context-param>

<context-param>

<param-name>net.sourceforge.myfaces.ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT</param-name>

<param-value>true</param-value>

<description>

This parameter tells MyFaces if javascript code should be allowed in the

rendered HTML output.

If javascript is allowed, command_link anchors will have javascript code

that submits the corresponding form.

If javascript is not allowed, the state saving info and nested parameters

will be added as url parameters.

Default: "true"

</description>

</context-param>

<context-param>

<param-name>net.sourceforge.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML</param-name>

<param-value>true</param-value>

<description>

If true, rendered HTML code will be formatted, so that it is "human readable".

i.e. additional line separators and whitespace will be written, that do not

influence the HTML code.

Default: "true"

</description>

</context-param>

<!-- Tiles configuration

definition files and a listener need to be defined.

the listener will initialize JspTilesViewHandlerImpl with tiles definitions.

-->

<context-param>

<param-name>tiles-definitions</param-name>

<param-value>/web-inf/tiles.xml</param-value>

</context-param>

<!-- WelcomeFile Filter -->

<!--

<filter>

<filter-name>WelcomeFile Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.filter.WelcomeFileFilter</filter-class>

<description>

Due to the manner in which the JSP / servlet lifecycle

functions, it is not currently possible to specify default

welcome files for a web application and map them to the

MyFacesServlet. Normally they will be mapped to the

default servlet for the JSP container. To offset this

shortcoming, we utilize a servlet Filter which examines

the URI of all incoming requests.

</description>

</filter>

-->

<!-- MultiPart Filter -->

<filter>

<filter-name>multipartFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.fileupload.MultipartFilter</filter-class>

</filter>

<!-- Filter Mappings -->

<!-- see MyFaces Filter above for a description -->

<!--

<filter-mapping>

<filter-name>WelcomeFile Filter</filter-name>

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

-->

<filter-mapping>

<filter-name>multipartFilter</filter-name>

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

<!-- Listener, that does all the startup work (configuration, init). -->

<listener>

<listener-class>net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>

</listener>

<!-- Faces Servlet -->

<servlet>

<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

</servlet>

<!-- Faces Servlet Mapping -->

<!-- virtual path mapping -->

<!--

<servlet-mapping>

<url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>

</servlet-mapping>

-->

<!-- extension mapping -->

<servlet-mapping>

<url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>

</servlet-mapping>

<!-- Welcome files -->

<welcome-file-list>

<welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>

</welcome-file-list>

<taglib>

<taglib-uri>http://struts.apache.org/tags-tiles</taglib-uri>

<taglib-location>/web-inf/struts-tiles.tld</taglib-location>

</taglib>

</web-app>

RE: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

Posted by Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com>.
I found the file but the error still appears. I am getting pressure to drop MyFaces from my boss. I am at a total loss as to why this is happening. I just do not have enough information to  fix this.

I am going to try using the tiles example application as a basis of a new project. That is the last thing I can think of.

Is there any other documentation I can look into? I'd love to just fix this and move on...

Thanks

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
Glenn,

the file is inside of myfaces.jar

HTH,
Matthias

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
thanks,
Matthias

tiles-definitions

/WEB-INF/tiles.xml

net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHa
> > ndlerInitializer
> >

> > be sure that the ServletContextListner, which initializes the
> > ViewHandler is declared above!

net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextLi
> > stener
> >

> > My web.xml now has this in it:

net.sourceforge.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextLi
> > stener

tiles-definitions

/web-inf/tiles.xml

Posted by Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com>.
And now it is my turn to be embarrassed.

It might have been my build file. Actually, I am quite
certain it was my build file. I planning on getting it
working with Sun Ref, then I am going to create a
Myfaces project from the working code and see what
happens.

One of these days I am going to have to get CVS set up
so I can see the source of the examples....

Glenn

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

Posted by Dave Sag <ds...@visualitylife.com>.
Glenn,

It's trivial to switch between the two code bases so even if you don't
want to install CVS on your machine, just switch back and forth as you
please.   We hit all manner of bugs in JSF1.0, switched to MyFaces, hit
different bugs and then switched back to sun for 1.1 which totally
broke dataTables with inner commandLinks so back to MyFaces, then back
to JSF1.0 for a while, now I am using a mildly patched JSF1.1_1 and
life is sweet.    MyFaces gets better all the time and so does JSF1.1 -
I understand that the MyFaces components are totally separate and can
be used with either implementation so you can use what works for you
now.

your email had the tone of a goodbye, and that's sad.  we are all JSF
developers first I dare to say and MyFaces users second.  Better you do
what you have to do to keep your boss happy, and lurk on the lists
until you see your problems get fixed.  report bugs thru the correct
channels and follow their progress.  as you grow to understand the code
submit code fixes yourself.  It's fun, you'll dig it.

cheers

dave

On 29/10/2004, at 5:05 PM, Glenn Davidson wrote:

> Matthias,
>  I'd just like to thank you for all of your help, I am giving up on
> MyFaces.  I do not have CVS on my machine and I do not have time now
> to try and configure yet another tool. I am going back to the Sun
> reference implementation. From where I am, it appears MyFaces is not
> redy for prime time. Thanks again and good luck.
>
> Glenn
>
> Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
> Ok Glenn,
>
> no problem!
>
> this site: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
> shows you how to load Jakarta projects from cvs.apache.org
>
> the same server has the project "incubator-myfaces".
>
> Check it out on your box with a CVS client (e.g. that one inside of
> Eclipe)
> run Ant on build/build.xml
>
> I hope it works for you. If not, mail me. ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

tiles-definitions

/web-inf/tiles.xml

net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHa
> > ndlerInitializer
> >

> > and when I try to start JBoss I get :
> >
> > 15:24:42,259 ERROR [Engine]
> > StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Error configur
> > ing application listener of class
> > net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil
> > esViewHandlerInitializer
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil
> > esViewHandlerInitializer
> > at
> java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198)
> >
> > Can anyone tell me which JAR file this class can be found in? I
> > checked myfaces.jar, myfaces-jsf-api.jar myfaces-components.jar,
> > tiles.jar and struts.jar.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Glenn

> > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete
> >
> s.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/ease.html>
> - You start. We finish.

RE: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following
error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config
net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine]
StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class
net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at
net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard
config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file
anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:

thanks,
Matthias

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26089/*http://messenge
r.yahoo.com> now.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Y!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26088/*http://messenge
r.yahoo.com> Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virus/*http://promotions.yahoo.
com/new_mail/static/protection.html> Mail - Helps protect you from nasty
viruses.

RE: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
thanks,
Matthias

tiles-definitions

/web-inf/tiles.xml

net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHa
> > ndlerInitializer
> >

> > and when I try to start JBoss I get :
> >
> > 15:24:42,259 ERROR [Engine]
> > StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Error configur
> > ing application listener of class
> > net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil
> > esViewHandlerInitializer
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> > net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil
> > esViewHandlerInitializer
> > at
> java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198)
> >
> > Can anyone tell me which JAR file this class can be found in? I
> > checked myfaces.jar, myfaces-jsf-api.jar myfaces-components.jar,
> > tiles.jar and struts.jar.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Glenn

> > Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete
> >
> s.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/ease.html>
> - You start. We finish.

RE: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following
error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config
net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine]
StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class
net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at
net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard
config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file
anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:

thanks,
Matthias

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26089/*http://messenge
r.yahoo.com> now.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Y!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/msgr/evt=26088/*http://messenge
r.yahoo.com> Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.

RE: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
thanks,
Matthias

tiles-definitions

/web-inf/tiles.xml

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Glenn,

the file is inside of myfaces.jar

HTH,
Matthias

javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following
error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config
net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine]
StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class
net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at
net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard
config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file
anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:

thanks,
Matthias

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?

Posted by Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com>.
I have made the neccessary changes and I am back to the  following error:
08:33:35,562 INFO  [FacesConfigFactoryBase] Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml
08:33:35,993 ERROR [Engine] StandardContext[/ProgramAdministrator]Exception send
ing context initialized event to listener instance of class net.sourceforge.myfa
ces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()Ljava/ut
il/Set;
        at net.sourceforge.myfaces.config.FacesConfigFactoryBase.performMetaInfF
actoryConfig(FacesConfigFactoryBase.java:199)

I noticed that the line above the erro line says "Reading standard config net/sourcefo
rge/myfaces/resource/standard-faces-config.xml"  I do not see this file anywhere in my configuration. Could this be the problem?

Glenn

Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
thanks,
Matthias

tiles-definitions

/web-inf/tiles.xml

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
thanks,
Matthias

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi Glenn,
> JspTilesViewHandlerInitializer.clazz is not more inside of
> myfaces-components.jar. It is removed, so you don't
> need to regist this listener.
>
> Please try the latest from Apache CVS
> or try the last sourceforge-distri (1.0.7-beta)
>
> Hope that helps

m/new_mail/static/ease.html> Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We
finish.

Re: NoSuchMethodError: javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactoryNames()

Posted by Glenn Davidson <gb...@yahoo.com>.
[...]

ing application listener of class net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil
esViewHandlerInitializer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTil