Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Causevic, Dzenan" <dc...@navisite.com> on 2007/02/27 20:19:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Does Apache HTTP require patch for Daylight Savings Time 2007 change

I am running Apache HTTP 1.3 with PHP 4.2.2 and MySQL 3.23.

Do I need to apply any kind of patches to my HTTP server related to
Daylight Savings Time 2007 change?

_______________________________

Dzenan Causevic

Web Applications Developer

NaviSite, Inc.

315-453-2912 x5346 (Office)

315-278-7371 (Cell)

www.NaviSite.com <http://www.NaviSite.com>

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.