Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/09/07 14:56:01 UTC

IP-Clearance for MyFaces / Portlet Bridge RI

I committed a new ip-clearance document a few days ago:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/jsr-301-ri.xml

Well, it does not show up yet on the
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ page.

Is the incubator site automatically rebuilt periodically? If not, can
someone please do this manually?
Thanks.

--Manfred

Re: IP-Clearance for MyFaces / Portlet Bridge RI

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I think there is a second dir. something like publish,

can't remember ;-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: IP-Clearance for MyFaces / Portlet Bridge RI

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike, that's what I meant.  The IP-Clearance form references
initial committers so that's the term I used.  Everyone who has agreed
to help with the project is currently from MyFaces project.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
suggestion for the folder:

I like the suggestions from Scott ("bridge-portlet" or "portlet-bridge")

-M

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Manfred,

Cool thanks...  R.I.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 10/12/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Scott,
> I nearly completed the form:
> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jsr-301-ri.html
> (Might not yet have been mirrored, so alternatively check at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/jsr-301-ri.xml)
>
> What I did not know is this: "Corporations and individuals holding
> existing distribution rights"?
> Are there any?
>
> Next step would be the official vote for "accepting the donation" on
> the MyFaces dev list.

sounds good!

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Scott,