Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "J. David Eisenberg" <ca...@catcode.com> on 2002/06/01 06:38:48 UTC

Documentation in error / XPath Visualizer

In the process of updating XPath Visualizer (from
www.logilab.org/xpathvis/) to work with Xalan-J 2.3.0, I had to convert
an XNodeSet to a nodelist.

I think there is an error in the documentation in file
src/org/apache/xpath/objects/XNodeSet.java.
The comments for public NodeIterator nodeset() says that
it casts to a nodelist and always issues an error.

Further down, public NodeList nodelist() also says it casts to a nodelist
and always issues an error.

The code didn't look like it throws exceptions, so I tried it, and it
worked great.

If anyone's interested in the update that I made to XPath Visualizer,
it's available at

   ftp://catcode.com/pub/xpath_visualizer_1_0_1.tar.gz

--
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/