Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Haiying Qiao <Hy...@bmpcoe.org> on 2002/02/28 21:10:15 UTC

Low-Level content management engine questions

Hi, all,

I finally setup the slides and seems it runs good. I want to use it as
low-level content management engine while the files will be available
through web-folder and the browser.

I have two questions now:
1. If we remove an node from structure, it seems that content associated
with node is not deleted.
   Also it seems that remove(SlideToken token, NodeRevisionDescriptors
revisionDescriptors) does not remove all revisions.
   I don't know this is normal or a bug. By my understanding, if a node in
the structure does not exist , the content of should be deleted, since we
can't retrieve the content any more. Correct me if I am wrong.

2. I tried store a file to content by calling store method of Content class.
The file is created, but it is shown as a folder instead of a file in the
web-folder.I guess I need specify some special properties forit, what
properties I need specify?

Any inputs are welcome!

Thanks,

HYQ