Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bartlomiej Pater <no...@poland.com> on 2001/03/08 11:11:27 UTC

Re[2]: Memory problem

Hello Robin,

Thursday, March 08, 2001, 3:10:23 AM, you wrote:

RG> Yes - unfortunately that change has been reversed now (although it is still
RG> like that in the latest release) because it caused a serious bug when the
RG> parameters were actually being used by the stylesheet.

Currently I also have some problems with that. I mean we've [my
company] developed cocoon based intranet solution and "in some cases" it
crashes JServ which just stops responding. The worst thing is it don't
write anything into logs. Do you think it can be the result of that bug?

--
Best regards,
 Bartlomiej                            mailto:nostah@poland.com