Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/26 14:14:03 UTC

[Test] Configuration resource for Myfaces 1.2

Hi,

I tried to create a testcase using the myfaces-test12 beta release.  However
the ConfigParser object isn't aware of the Myfaces 1.2 configuration. The
configuration resource */META-INF/standard-faces-config.xml* must also be
tried (as indicated in the code, that it will be supported but isn't in
yet).

regards,
Rudy.

Re: [Test] Configuration resource for Myfaces 1.2

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
Created Jira issue MYFACESTEST-3 and provided patch