Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2022/09/13 15:12:01 UTC

Time for Tomcat 8.5.83?

All,

Looking at the changelog, I don't see anything really critical, but
there are a bunch of little things that maybe we should just go ahead
and release.

Any comments either way?

-chris

Re: Time for Tomcat 8.5.83?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> All,
>
> Looking at the changelog, I don't see anything really critical, but
> there are a bunch of little things that maybe we should just go ahead
> and release.
>
> Any comments either way?

+1 to a release.

Note that I need to fix a regression first. I should have that
back-ported in the next couple of hours - assuming the tests runs pass.

Mark