Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 23:45:56 UTC

Tr : Réf. : Reasons of migrating from Hibernate to OpenJPA ?

I need to know what' are advantages of using OpenJPA. Please can someone
help me.
I didn't find any advantage and I always find that Hibernate is the best.

For example in term of speed >> http://www.jpab
org/OpenJPA/MySQL/server/Hibernate/H2/embedded.html

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
 [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Hamdi,

the decision and discussion of when, why and who was involved in the
migration from Hibernate to openJPA is quite well documented in the world
wide web.

Just try this search for example:
https://www.google.de/search?q=openmeetings+openJPA&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a

Sebastian