Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org> on 2014/04/10 21:18:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vinayakumar B

Hi All,

  On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Vinayakumar B has been elected as a committer in the Apache Hadoop
project. We appreciate all the work Vinay has put into the project so
far, and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome aboard, Vinay

Regards,

Uma

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vinayakumar B

Posted by Kihwal Lee <ki...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Congrats, Vinay!

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Vinay!

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vinayakumar B

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Vinay!

Posted by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.