Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2018/09/13 17:16:05 UTC

[ACTION REQUESTED] What do you use Beam for?

Hi Beamers,

As described in the Sep newsletter and initiated in this thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/49d670ad553a13a24b04051aef2159499bd2ca71b5d2653c9ecfae8a@%3Cuser.beam.apache.org%3E>
by
Austin, we are starting efforts to create and curate Beam cookbook
examples.

To help us *identify* which content we should put our energy into creating
for Beam users, we're focusing on collecting feedback on *common*/*tricky*/
*difficult* tasks. Please fill out this survey; your responses will impact
the direction of this community resource. You can submit multiple times
about content that you believe is missing, but that you do not personally
need. I'll send out another call for collating existing content and put
down ideas we have about organization in a later thread.

*Find the survey here: Beam User Tasks
<https://goo.gl/forms/tZ8CAHzdsWWo9kuI2>*

Cheers!
--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

Re: [ACTION REQUESTED] What do you use Beam for?

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

In honor of Today's Beam Summit (where we'll gather feedback in-person,
too), looking for input.  How can we make Beam more usable?  Are you
struggling with anything?  Did you struggle with anything previously that
you could share to make things clearer/easier for people in the future?
Your feedback is valuable!

Cheerio,
Austin

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.