Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2009/08/27 21:14:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r808489 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy.xml

On 08/27/2009 06:18 PM, niq@apache.org wrote:
> Author: niq
> Date: Thu Aug 27 16:18:19 2009
> New Revision: 808489

> Log:
> Improve docs note on PR 46665 (ProxyPassMatch buglet) as suggested by wrowe

Don't you need to do these changes in the trunk doc as well to fix r808321?

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: svn commit: r808489 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/docs/manual/mod/mod_proxy.xml

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 08/27/2009 06:18 PM, niq@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: niq
>> Date: Thu Aug 27 16:18:19 2009
>> New Revision: 808489

>> Log:
>> Improve docs note on PR 46665 (ProxyPassMatch buglet) as suggested by wrowe
>
> Don't you need to do these changes in the trunk doc as well to fix r808321?

Was holding off in case of any further comments that might provoke
another update.  And because I've been out for the evening.

--
Nick Kew