Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Olivier Ziller <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/12 09:02:56 UTC

REST and topics

Hello,

i'm just starting to evaluate ActiveMQ and i would like to know if it's
possible to have subscribers consuming message from a topic using rest.
i've tested rest with activemq but i can't manage the following scenario :

 1. create a topic
 2. send persistent message to that topic
 3. have a client wich subscribe to that topic using rest
 4. have this client that get all pending messages using rest

is it possible to do that?

thanks in advance!

Re: REST and topics

Posted by Olivier Ziller <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

yes i've read this documentation

the only thing i did succeed is to get a message from a queue (not a
topic) using rest only if the message is sent to the queue when the rest
client is active...

so my question is : is the previously described scenario possible with
rest and activemq?

best regards

Re: REST and topics

Posted by jaskirat singh <ja...@gmail.com>.