Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Shinpei Nakata <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 03:21:14 UTC

Are there Cassandra Jenkins server?

Hi all,

I've been working on writing a patch for Cassandra recently on the
latest git trunk
(http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra.git). However, from
last week, I got many unit tests error/failure from 'ant test' result.
I'm wondering that these errors are because of my patch/environment or
not.

So, here's my question, Does C* have Jenkins server or any testing
service that I can see the "official" unit test results? I checked
http://builds.apache.org, but couldn't find C* on the list.

I'll appriciate for any help.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Shinpei Nakata
E-mail:shinpei.nakata@gmail.com
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Re: Are there Cassandra Jenkins server?

Posted by Shinpei Nakata <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for letting me know. As you say, test failures because of
TIMEOUT issue get recovered. There're some unit tests are still
failing, but I think these're other ongoing issues.
(Since you removed TIMEOUT issues, total time of 'ant test' improved
too, which is great help for me, thank you.)

Regards,

--
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.

Posted by Shinpei Nakata <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org> wrote:
> On 11/10/2013 08:21 PM, Shinpei Nakata wrote:
>> I've been working on writing a patch for Cassandra recently on the
>> latest git trunk
>> (http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra.git). However, from
>> last week, I got many unit tests error/failure from 'ant test' result.
>> I'm wondering that these errors are because of my patch/environment or
>> not.
>
> I'm working on tracking down unit test failures in #6321 - it is not
> just your environment.

Okay, I relieved. Exactly same failures (TIMEOUT) happening in my
local environment.

>> So, here's my question, Does C* have Jenkins server or any testing
>> service that I can see the "official" unit test results? I checked
>> http://builds.apache.org, but couldn't find C* on the list.
>
> There are a couple links in the ticket for buildbot log samples, but the
> base unit test bot is at http://buildbot.datastax.com:8020/

Thank you for this information too.

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.