Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Vincent Veyron <vv...@wanadoo.fr> on 2013/12/10 22:47:20 UTC

Dead link in the mod_perl Users mailing list page

Hi,

I noticed that in this page :

http://perl.apache.org/maillist/modperl.html

marc.theaimsgroup.com has been unavailable for a while now

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&r=1&w=2#apache-modperl

It might be best to delete the link?

--
                                        Regards, Vincent Veyron

http://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software

Posted by Steve Hay <st...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks. We are in the process of updating how the website gets
updated, and will incorporate this change when the new process is in
place.

Re: Dead link in the mod_perl Users mailing list page

Posted by Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca>.
Should link to here instead: