Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2006/12/06 20:19:24 UTC

Re: I have the same error also at demo.deic.com

Bilgin,

You are right. I did not notice because it was ok on my server (updated just some days ago but I did not clean the data base) and
normally errors appears on top of screen. Anyway, I will take a look at it ASAP. It should be easy : I clean the DB on my server and
see if the pb is there. Else it's between  last svn and my update. But I guess you are right and it surely come from this commit.

Thanks for your report and my apologies for not seiing you were right 1st time

Jacques

Jacques
From: "Bilgin Ibryam" <bi...@iguanait.com>