Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 21:53:03 UTC

Apology in advance for last-minute report collation

Folks,

In an effort to give people as much time as possible to fill in their
reports, and due to a visiting child, I have been leaving the job of
cleaning up and posting the report until the last minute (tomorrow)
which means that I won't be giving you all a chance to review any
remarks I write on the top. For this month, I'll just try to avoid
controversy, and try to do better next time.