Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Louis Leung <lo...@osellus.com> on 2002/10/22 22:11:58 UTC

struts 1.1 b2 + Weblogic 7.0 = ....

Hi all,

Previously my app is deployed in WL (weblogic) 7.0 with struts 1.1 b1
and everything works fine.  Then, I upgraded to struts 1.1 b2 by using
the new jar files and tld.  Now the app "crashes" randomly, usually when
a validation is firing.

The crash that I experienced is the app will just halt when a form is
submitted, and WL console shows nothing.  Is like the response is going
thru an infinite loop.  Sometimes I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryException
in the WL console and I have to restart the server.  Yup, not just
redeploy, but a restart.

I'm pretty sure is not something in my code since I didn't change my
source when I upgrade from struts 1.1 b1, and it was working fine with
beta 1.

Had anyone experienced this ?  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Louis