Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Ashvin A <aa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 18:53:48 UTC

Is Geode-nightly stuck?

Hi,

It seems build #276 has been executing for 1 day 14 hr now.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/276/

-ashvin

Re: Is Geode-nightly stuck?

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
If you have access to the workspace for these jobs, it could help to go
look at the gemfire-core/build/distributedTest/*progress.txt file to see
what test it's stuck on next time.

Darrel recently checked in a fix for a hang, so hopefully that will fix
this.

-Dan

Re: Is Geode-nightly stuck?

Posted by Mark Bretl <mb...@pivotal.io>.