Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/29 00:57:52 UTC

Important: Tapestry 5.3 release notes

I've just updated the release notes page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/TAPESTRY/release-notes-53.html

I've noticed a few irregularities in the release notes.

These notes are generated as all closed issues with a fix release of
"5.3".  The irregularity is that some bugs were closed as "Won't Fix"
or "Invalid" but given a fix release.

Please check over the list for any issues you may have closed as
invalid or won't fix that are in the current list; please reopen those
issues, remove the fix release value, and reclose them.

Thanks!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry