Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/05/15 20:37:17 UTC

admin usecase problem...

hi!

i have a weird problem in one of my custom publications:

logged in as admin, i go to admin->users and click on "Add User: CMS User".
lenya tells me i don't have access permissions to the current page, and
dumps me to ac.login.

i tried to follow the code, but i can't figure who is handling the weird
"input-add_user" buttons. can anyone explain?
btw, why aren't we using normal links with "?lenya.usecase=foo"?

has anyone seen this issue before?
it might be caused by publication templating, but i need to investigate
more...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Kurt is up in heaven now.

Re: admin usecase problem...

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Richard Frovarp schrieb:
>> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>>> hi!
>>>
>>> i have a weird problem in one of my custom publications:
>>>
>>> logged in as admin, i go to admin->users and click on "Add User: CMS
>>> User".
>>> lenya tells me i don't have access permissions to the current page,
>>> and dumps me to ac.login.
>>>
>>> i tried to follow the code, but i can't figure who is handling the
>>> weird "input-add_user" buttons. can anyone explain?
>>> btw, why aren't we using normal links with "?lenya.usecase=foo"?
>>>
>>> has anyone seen this issue before?
>>> it might be caused by publication templating, but i need to
>>> investigate more...
>>>

>> It's not the issue from the note from 2007-05-08 about fixing the
>> create-use-case attribute is it?
>
> Maybe - I'll take a look at it.

Strange, I can't reproduce the problem.
Would you mind filing a bug? TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: admin usecase problem...

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Richard Frovarp schrieb:
> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> hi!
>>
>> i have a weird problem in one of my custom publications:
>>
>> logged in as admin, i go to admin->users and click on "Add User: CMS
>> User".
>> lenya tells me i don't have access permissions to the current page,
>> and dumps me to ac.login.
>>
>> i tried to follow the code, but i can't figure who is handling the
>> weird "input-add_user" buttons. can anyone explain?
>> btw, why aren't we using normal links with "?lenya.usecase=foo"?
>>
>> has anyone seen this issue before?
>> it might be caused by publication templating, but i need to
>> investigate more...
>>

> It's not the issue from the note from 2007-05-08 about fixing the
> create-use-case attribute is it?

Maybe - I'll take a look at it.

Thanks for the pointer,

-- Andreas