Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jeong jim <je...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/28 09:57:04 UTC

plz plz help : deserialization problem after handler,sending PM as last resort for help

Hi,
I have a problem with deserialization.I created a sample service which takes a java bean and returns "OK".
It works fine with serializing and deserializing.

Now i placed a client side handler and server side handler to process the message.
Client Handler:encryt the envelope into encrypt.xml and set that as new envelope.
ServerHandler:decrypt the envelope in to decrypt.xml and set it as new envelope.

But when i use the handlers ,I get deserialzation error.
There seems to be a problem in the order iam ser and deser it.
why is the server not deserializing my bean which is set in deploy.wsdd?It works fine until end of server handler.
I posted in apache axis user forum already without much help.
I have tried a lot and posting this with a lot of hope for help.I am stuck with this from 15 days ,believe me

Iam sending client handler and server handler as attachments.
Please please please suggest me the fix.

thank you.