Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com> on 2004/06/02 21:03:09 UTC

Cayenne article on the serverside.com

Hi,

To all that are interested, we just published the first of two articles on
the serverside.com about developing applications with Cayenne.

For anyone considering using a O/R mapping framework, it will definitely be
worth a read.

http://theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=Cayenne

The second article is a case study on how to design large-scale web
applications with Cayenne and Tapestry.  It will outline some of the
techniques we used to build the National Hockey League's nhl.com and its
supporting applications.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Eric