Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@ispsoft.de> on 2004/01/01 18:57:00 UTC

Re: [FYI] My first Clover report for JaxMe

Hi, Ias,

using your samples, I have added support for creating a Clover report to the
build scripts. For whatever reason, it seems to be important to run the
"test" target twice: A lot of classes aren't covered otherwise.

For the future, the process of generating a Clover report is described in
misc.xml.

Jochen

RE: [FYI] My first Clover report for JaxMe

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
Hi Jochen,

> using your samples, I have added support for creating a
> Clover report to the build scripts. For whatever reason, it
> seems to be important to run the "test" target twice: A lot
> of classes aren't covered otherwise.

Thanks for your nice work on JaxMe with Clover. It will be a great barometer
for those who are interested in overviewing and testing JaxMe.

Happy New Year!

Ias