Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Zhikun Li <zk...@wicresoft.com> on 2015/07/27 05:51:49 UTC

Is Apollo Support Cluster Deployment?

Hello,
        I am a Apollo enthusiasts, Can you help me?
     IS Apollo support cluster deployment, please? If want to implement clustering, need what to do? Is there a deployment documents? Thank you very much!!!
Is very urgent!!!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Zhikun Li    Solutions Beijing Center
Shanghai Wicresoft Co.Ltd.Beijing Branch
Add: 16/F HONGCHENG DEVELOPMENT TOWER,No.2 Haidian
North One Street,Haidian District,Beijing,100080,P,R,C
Tel:+86-10-57592000
Fox:+86-10-57592116
Mob:+86-18610153255
Mail:zkli@wicresoft.com<ma...@wicresoft.com>

Re: Is Apollo Support Cluster Deployment?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
first: I don't know how you did that, but it seems you cross-posted
with all the activemq lists (including commit, commit-subscribe, ... I
had about of 20 entries to remove before I sent this response.

second: Why don't you take a look on ActiveMQ-Artemis. A lot of
Apollo's philosophy has been already incorporated into Artemis. Some
people feel like they are running Apollo when they are running
Artemis:

- The CLI is very similar to Apollo (how you create and run servers,
this was contributed by Hiram himself)
- We already have cluster on Artemis
- We have multi-protocol on Artemis.
- We are improving it quite a lot (look at the JIRA)
- it's an activemq project as well.
- It's written in Java, so you don't need to learn Scala to improve it

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com

Re: Is Apollo Support Cluster Deployment?