Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kayalvizhi <ka...@siptech.co.in> on 2002/02/20 05:33:32 UTC

Matchers not identified !!

Hi,
   I'm going to have JAMES as a firewall for my mail server, where my
matcher will filter some unwanted mails and send the remaining to my mail
server. Does JAMES support this? It should!!

   I wrote a matcher, which will do the intended task. So I edited the path
to matcher package in the config.xml. I combine and use JAMES provided
matchers and my matchers. When I run JAMES having the path to matcher
package path pointing to my matcher classes, it is unable to find the JAMES
defined matcher classes.

   For eg:
	<matcherpackages>
          <matcherpackage>com.mymatchers</matcherpackage>
</matcherpackages>

	<processor name="root">
            <mailet match=RecipientIs=myname@localhost class="ToProcessor">
		<processor>transport</processor>
	</mailet>
	<mailet match="MyMatcher=attr" class="Null">
	</mailet>
	</processor>

	If I have the config.xml like this, JAMES is searching for RecipientIs
matcher under com.mymathcers.

    Is there any work around for this?

Any help is appreciated.
Thx,