Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Barzilai Spinak <ba...@internet.com.uy> on 2005/01/05 23:33:59 UTC

[Proposal] for WSDD

Hi, this is a proposal and attempt for discussion of a feature I think
Axis doesn't implement at the moment.
It's not a big change but I don't think it will make it into 1.2

The issue comes originally from this need:  I'd like, in my deployment
descriptor (wsdd)
to be able to use Java properties and some kind of expression language,
similar Ant or
JSP EL, so for example I can do this:

<service .....>
   <wsdlFile>${wsdl.home.dir}/foo/bar/myservice.wsdl</wsdlFile>
</service>

Something as simple as that would do, but it doesn't have to be
restricted to it.
It would cover 99% of my needs, though :-)

So what do you think?  Think of the possibilities!!!
Should I send this to the developer's list?
I'm not subscribed to it but I hope they read this one.

BarZ

     Conectese mas rapido y ahorre hasta un 50%
    Tel. 0909.2030 =>  $0,15 IVA incluido el minuto
http://www.internet.com.uy - En Uruguay somos internet