Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Zahra Hajihashemi <za...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/20 02:44:49 UTC

Re: show pig results in html page

Hi, all

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
This should help you. It is sort of what you ask? You can use JRuby
and Sinatra to do what you want.

http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-hadoop-connector-part-two-hbase-jruby-and-sinatra/

Otherwise, you want HCatalog and Templeton: they provide REST APIs.
But I don't know the easiest way to do that at the moment.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com