Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/19 23:50:52 UTC

Apache+SSL+ Tomcat How ?

Hi!

I have 2 instances Tomcat with Apache in front of him working like proxy. Now, I need to know how can I do for using SSL for my app. There is any documento to set Apache + SSL for Tomcat to protected my info.

I am using Apache 2.4 with Mod_JK + Tomcat 8.022

Any help ?

Re: Apache+SSL+ Tomcat How ?

Posted by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com>.
Thks!