Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Harlan Iverson <hj...@plauditdesign.com> on 2006/03/30 00:23:27 UTC

Creating bookmarks with JavaFlow

Hello,
I would like to port my javascript flow to JavaFlow, however I can't
figure out how to create a bookmark from JavaFlow. In essense, I am
looking for the JavaFlow equivalent of

var bookmark = cocoon.createWebContinuation();

I have searched, and this thread is all I was able to find on the
subject:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109049896205583&w=2

Thanks,
Harlan Iverson