Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2000/12/28 05:16:43 UTC

RE: New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement

Once again I will offer my services to maintain the Apache mirrors list as
obviously no one from the apache group has time to do it..

email me at andrewk@stamina.com.au

Regards

Andrew

Posted by Peter Lowe <pg...@uk.clara.net>.
I think when Andrew wrote

> registering will happen through a webinterface and so on.

he *probably* meant that registration would be via a cgi script
soon enough. as far as I can tell, there was just a mix up over
who's responsibility it was to update the mirrors list and how
exactly it was being done, but it seems to be sorted out now. so
calm down, it's being sorted out. :-)

happy new year everyone.

regards,

peter lowe.

--
[ Peter Lowe || Web Developer, Claranet UK || pgl@uk.clara.net ]
   This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.

RE: New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Sahil Gupta - NET4U wrote:

> Or why not even allow everyone to add their own mirrors via a cgi script as

Did you read what I wrote?

> the people say it used to be "back in the days"?

It didn't.

 - ask

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.
Why don't you assign me this job of adding Mirrors to the list? As I am more
than happy to do it?

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.