Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 20:51:12 UTC

Re: framework release, icky internal dep

Hi,
I am looking into the framework-only to understand what need to be
done to have it working alone.

I have:
1) checked out a fresh SVN trunk
2) deleted the application an specialpurpose folders
3) added
    <UserLogin userLoginId="admin"
currentPassword="47ca69ebb4bdc9ae0adec130880165d2cc05db1a"
passwordHint=""/>
    <UserLoginSecurityGroup groupId="FULLADMIN" userLoginId="admin"
fromDate="2001-01-01 12:00:00.0"/>
  to SecurityData.xml
4) ant run-install
Now I can login to example and webtools applications

How can now add users and set their permissions?

Thank you,
-Bruno

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
I'm working on the UI for that: