Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/07/22 00:42:48 UTC

Logging configuration

Hi all,

Im using ODE 1.3.2 but I havent found a way to control the logs. Inside the
log4j.properties I put everything to WARN and within ode-axis2.properties I
put the parameter hibernate.show_sql=false, but it doesnt work, I see a lot
of messages with DEBUG level.

How I can handle this ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Logging configuration

Posted by Augusto Diaz <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks forr answer

Im using the log4j.properties of ode.war\WEB-INF\classes. Inside the
file I have:
log4j.rootLogger=WARN, CONSOLE

# log4j properties to work with commandline tools.
log4j.category.org.mortbay=ERROR
log4j.category.org.hibernate.type=WARN
log4j.category.org.objectweb=ERROR
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.axis2=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.bpel.engine=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.CorrelatorDaoImpl=DEBUG
log4j.category.org.apache.ode.bpel.epr=INFO

#hibernate
log4j.logger.org.hibernate=WARN

and as mentioned before, hibernate.show_sql=false inside the
ode-axis2.properties.

Im running ODE inside JBoss 4.3.2, I dont know if JBoss is spoiling
the ODE configuration

--
Atentamente

L.I. José Augusto Díaz Noriega