Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 09:41:43 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Pegasus into the Apache incubation

Hi,

After [the discussion of Pegasus proposal](
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d2dc725389e1e6d0b525f85201c6219973a568ed075837601fd6bd0b%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E),
I would like to call a vote to accept this project into the Apache
Incubator.

The proposal is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PegasusProposal

Please cast your vote:

  [ ] +1, bring Pegasus into Incubator
  [ ] +0, I don't care either way
  [ ] -1, do not bring Pegasus into Incubator, because...

The vote will open for at least 72 hours and only votes from the IPMC
members are considered binding, but other votes are welcome!

Thanks,
Wu Tao

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pegasus into the Apache incubation

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
good luck

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月18日周四 下午3:51写道:

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Yingchun Lai <la...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
Good luck!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gx...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
------
Best Regards,
Guangxu

Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月18日周四 上午10:53写道:

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Gon

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:58 AM Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1, binding
>

> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > On Jun 16, 2020, at 5:41 PM, Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > After [the discussion of Pegasus proposal](
> >
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d2dc725389e1e6d0b525f85201c6219973a568ed075837601fd6bd0b%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
> ),
> > I would like to call a vote to accept this project into the Apache
> > Incubator.
> >
> > The proposal is here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PegasusProposal
> >
> > Please cast your vote:
> >
> >  [ ] +1, bring Pegasus into Incubator
> >  [ ] +0, I don't care either way
> >  [ ] -1, do not bring Pegasus into Incubator, because...
> >
> > The vote will open for at least 72 hours and only votes from the IPMC
> > members are considered binding, but other votes are welcome!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wu Tao

Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Accept Pegasus into the Apache incubation

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1, binding

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Since my acceptance to mentor was implicit, I am an explicit +1 on this for
Pegasus.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Member, Apache Software Foundation