Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/01 17:36:05 UTC

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/examples/tomee-jersey-eclipselink/

i made it working on trunk

the issue were:
1) eclipselink: the jta tx controller was needed and the one we provide is
in common.lib so you can't use it if eclipselink is in the webapp.
Workaround ->
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/examples/tomee-jersey-eclipselink/src/main/java/org/superbiz/init/Initializer.java
2) jersey: a lot of things are hard linked to the environment if its
default server, you'll need to add the system proeprty
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.cdi.lookupExtensionInBeanManager=true.
Then some integration was preventing to use it.

Note: since you provide jersey you can use webprofile version as server. If
you want to use plus version think to edit conf/conf.d/cxf.properties and
set disabled to true.

However, i still wonder what's the issue with openjpa and cxf? Typically if
you need another server use another server....

- Romain

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
About hibernate o really dont have the choice :p

Well at first i wanted to use jersey too then discovered cxf was really cool

I just wanted to say try it

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.0.0

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.