Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Asad Habib <ah...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/08 22:29:49 UTC

Placement of Tag Library Descriptor

Hello. I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 on Mac OS 10.3 and
when I place the tld file used by my web application
in /Test/tlds(where Test is the name of the
application), I get a 404 Error. When I place the same
tld file in /Test, everything works fine. Does anyone
know why this is happening? Apparently, the
application is able to find the tld since the Tomcat
logs show no errors. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad

Re: Placement of Tag Library Descriptor

Posted by Asad Habib <ah...@yahoo.com>.
Hello. I figured out the problem. Thanks for your
help.

- Asad

Posted by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com>.
What are you using for a URL to access the tld?

On Monday 08 December 2003 04:29 pm, Asad Habib wrote:
> Hello. I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 on Mac OS 10.3 and
> when I place the tld file used by my web application
> in /Test/tlds(where Test is the name of the
> application), I get a 404 Error. When I place the same
> tld file in /Test, everything works fine. Does anyone
> know why this is happening? Apparently, the
> application is able to find the tld since the Tomcat
> logs show no errors. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks.
>
> - Asad

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.