Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/02/13 08:39:37 UTC

OPENEJB-872: Example: WebService with MTOM

Jean-Louis,

I knew you've been around for a while, but I was shocked at how long
it's been already.  I noticed this JIRA with a patch from you that's
been open since July!

First, sorry about that.  Second, feel free to keep posting about
stuff like this till it gets committed.

On that note, the example looks pretty good.  If you can add a pom
file for it and pick a name for it in the example directory, that'd be
great.  Or a new diff that's relative to the openejb3/ root directory
would even better.

Once that's there I'll go ahead and get this checked in for you.

On a similar note, do we have you setup with write permissions in the
wiki yet?  I see the snippet tags in the source and figure you had
intended to add a wiki page for the example.

And of course, thank you for the example!

-David

Re: OPENEJB-872: Example: WebService with MTOM

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Committed, thank you!

I went ahead and put this in a module by itself rather than adding it
to simple-webservice.  Primarily to keep simple-webservice as simple
as possible and free from optional API usage.

-David

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

> I discussed with Karan few month ago on all available OpenEJB properties.
> Some of them were added (by Karan ?) to the wiki but as far as I know, I
> have only read permissions.
> But it would be nice to add/update/organize information on the OpenEJB web
> site.

It would be great to have all properties in one page. Do you have a
confluence user id? You should get write permissions to update info on the
web site.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: OPENEJB-872: Example: WebService with MTOM

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Never mind David.
I will make this sample better to fit your requirements.

I can produce another small one to show how to use SOAP Headers and SOAP
Handlers.

Regarding the wiki, I have no idea, sorry.
I discussed with Karan few month ago on all available OpenEJB properties.
Some of them were added (by Karan ?) to the wiki but as far as I know, I
have only read permissions.
But it would be nice to add/update/organize information on the OpenEJB web
site.

Newbies (and not only ;-)) seem to have difficulties to find out information
they need to.

New version coming soon.
Jean-Louis