Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/10/18 22:38:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.7.0 (incubating) (RC2)

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink
(incubating) version 0.7.0

This release will be the second major release for Flink in the incubator.

The commit to be voted on is in the branch "release-0.7.0-rc2" (commit
cf4c6e7077fa4c3e3d96758b2f563ec17148a786):
*http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/cf4c6e70
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-flink/commit/cf4c6e70>*

The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
*http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.7.0-incubating-rc2/
<http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.7.0-incubating-rc2/>*

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/rmetzger.asc

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1016

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Flink 0.7.0 (incubating).

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 0.7.0 (incubating)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.7.0 (incubating) (RC2)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Thanks everybody for voting on this release.

Lets hope we don't find a bug in the last minute ... ;)

Binding votes:
Fabian Hueske
Kostas Tzoumas
Henry Saputra
Stephan Ewen
Robert Metzger
Ufuk Celebi
makes +6 binding votes for the release.

I'll post the vote in the incubator once the message appears in an archive.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.7.0 (incubating) (RC2)

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
+1