Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/12/12 12:28:37 UTC

Re: A new release?

I went through a few issues last week. I'm going to take another look this week and see what can get done or pushed out.

For now, I intend to create a release branch for 1.4.x so that the more intensive work that Lars has been doing can be on trunk.

Cheers,
Brett

http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter

Re: A new release?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 12/12/2011, at 11:28 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> I went through a few issues last week. I'm going to take another look this week and see what can get done or pushed out.
>
> For now, I intend to create a release branch for 1.4.x so that the more intensive work that Lars has been doing can be on trunk.

Done... and added both 1.4.x and trunk to Jenkins. Everything is blue after a couple of initial hiccups.

- Brett

--
http://twitter.com/brettporter