Posted to user@struts.apache.org by harriquitawn tawn tawn <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/19 20:57:30 UTC

Validator issue

I have configured 2 struts-config.xml files (struts-config1.xml and
struts-config2.xml), two validation.xml files (validation1.xml and
validation2.xml), one validator-rules.xml and the web.xml file.

Web xml file:
<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config1.xml,/WEB-INF/struts-config2.xml</param-value>

In struts-config1.xml I configure the plugin for validation1.xml
In struts-config2.xml I configure the plugin for validation2.xml

When I execute it, I obtain that ONLY the validation2.xml works, because it
is the last file in the web.xml.

If I put
<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config2.xml,/WEB-INF/struts-config1.xml</param-value>
then only the validation1.xml works.

Is there any reason for that?

Thanks a lot

Re: Validator issue