Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Zacarias <za...@linebee.com> on 2010/01/26 16:06:39 UTC

Folder monitoring for diferential index

Hi, We are developing a folder monitor (watchdog) to add in a client's Sor
implementation.
Tell me if it could be interesting for any of you guys, we will be glad to
share it with the community and eventually to integrate in the trunk.
Also I would like the gurus opinion about the design (I wrote a proposal).

Awaiting for feedback

http://www.linebee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/File_monitoring_for_diferencial_index_1.rtf
<http://www.linebee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/File_monitoring_for_diferencial_index_1.rtf%20>

linebee labs <http://www.linebee.com/?page_id=71>

Zacarias
zacarias@linebee.com
www.linebee.com

Re: Folder monitoring for diferential index

Posted by Zacarias <za...@linebee.com>.