Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tao Geng <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2001/07/26 21:42:16 UTC

Windows 2000 compatible

Hi,there,

I just installed Tomcat3.2.3 on my Windows NT server and it works great. I'm
also concerned about if this version is compatible with windows 2000 for our
server need to be upgraded to windows 2000 soon. If not, which version
would?  Thanks a lot.

Tao

Re: Windows 2000 compatible

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Tao Geng at taog71@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi,there,
>
> I just installed Tomcat3.2.3 on my Windows NT server and it works great. I'm
> also concerned about if this version is compatible with windows 2000 for our
> server need to be upgraded to windows 2000 soon. If not, which version
> would?  Thanks a lot.

If the Virtual Machine you downloaded is certified to work with Windows NT,
then it'll run and you don't have to worry about upgrading.

    Pier