Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2013/11/19 03:37:55 UTC

Chegg is looking for a search engineer

I work at Chegg.com and I really like it, but we have more search work than I can do by myself, so we are hiring a senior software engineer for search. The search services include: textbooks (rental and purchase), user-generated homework Q&A, expert-written textbook solutions, search within e-books, customer support FAQ, and schools and scholarships for Zinch.com. Most of our search services are on Solr.

http://www.chegg.com/jobs/listings/?jvi=oAQGXfwN,Job

If you'd like to know a lot more about Chegg's business, you can read the S1 that we filed recently in preparation for our IPO or you can follow us as CHGG on the New York Stock Exchange.

wunder
--
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Chegg is looking for a search engineer

Posted by Tim Casey <tc...@gmail.com>.
I have been chasing the chegg recruiters.  I expect to here back from Glenn
sometime tomorrow.

tim